Thursday, August 27, 2009

Narita Airport Tokyo (again)

I am on my way back to Brisbane.

Yesterday morning I said my goodbyes to the kids and grandkids. It was a nice lunch. Strange and a little emotional to leave them behind (for how long??). Maartje dropped me off at the trainstation, witch was not to easy again.
I had a good flight in a very crowded airplane from Amsterdam to Tokyo. A shower and a massage, and fresh again for the second leg of the trip: 9 hours again.
Tomorrow morning will Pam pick me up again. Looking forward to that !!!

Thank you all folks in Holland for a great time. I realize I did not meet everybody I wanted to, but I hope we keep in touch.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Babe you are safe

Athy said...

Niets lijkt mij pijnlijker dan een ,bijna, onoverbrugbare afstand tussen mij en mijn kinderen. Ik zou er niet aan moeten denken.