Tuesday, September 22, 2009

K-59 Geleen



I grew up In Geleen, the Netherlands. In 1959 ( I was ten) K-59 was founded, a "youth association". Although I was too young to join the more interesting activities (dance evenings; the soos), I became a member of the tabletennis team. We played serious competition for many years.

Last weekend there was a reunion of many members and some old pictures showed up.
(K'59 Geleen ).One of the pictures is of the tabletennis team from 1966.
I recognize Ferdi Kuzmic (top 2L), Jan van Dinteren (top 3L), and of course myself (bott 2L)
Other names that I remember were John Bovendeerd; Jos ???(top 5L).
Is there anybody who knows the other names? Please leave a comment on this blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Toen ik de foto zag wist ik het weer.Leuk he!
We hebben een hele avond foto's bekeken thuis en op de reunie gedraaid en de jeugdherinnneringen en alle verhalen van toen waren heel leuk en herkenbaar voor iedereen Groeten Nan.