Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Sherreen

A morning visit to "Terrestrial" in Georgetown QLD , home of the Ted Elliott
gemstone collection. A beautiful display of a lifetime hobby, collecting
gemstones, minerals, precious stones, gold and silver in the area and from
all over Australia. The collection is now Shire property.
We were welcomed by Sherreen (I hope i got her name right, if not, she will
forgive me) and I promised her to put her on my blog. So....Sherreen here we
go, and I am curious how that pink party dress will look on you !!!

2 comments:

Its Time to Live said...

Thanks for the look, love the country. Was there in 79,81 in the Adelaide area and even up to Darwin. Loved the land, loved the people.

Unknown said...

The article's sentence seems very Tempting,but Australia is indeed a really beautiful country,the people is friendly,the president can speak a fluent chinese