Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Spare time

My sister thinks I have a lot of spare time and she is right. But once in a while all that spare time is used to do something useful.


Last week and the first two days of this week I have been pretty busy: Pam desperately needed storage space for all her market stuff, so I made her some pull-out shelves where she can put her trays with the jewellery and have easy access to them. I also put together two cabinets and made a workbench in between.



My other project was the trailer:  Pam's brother made it himself. For many years it has been used in his business, officially as a boat trailer. He gave it to us a few years ago and it was in need of some major maintenance. Sanding, re-painting and replacing the cables and the back lights. Done.



4 comments:

mieke said...

Ja Jan en nu is Nan stil.

Anonymous said...

Sorry, ik ben diep onder de indruk van je technisch vernuft en je buitengewone handigheid.Kus van je zus.(de oudste)

Frens said...

Keurig, ziet er goed uit. Passen de laatjes ook op de trailer?

Groetjes,

Mieke said...

Natuurlijk Frens, aan alles is gedacht!