Saturday, March 7, 2009

Camera History

Your memory is pretty good JR, but it all started with the good old Rolleicord. 12 Pictures 6x6 on a roll. That was also the time of the Opemus IIa enlarger and many many hours in the dark room.


After that came the Pentax ME with a 1.2 50 mm standard lense and later the Vivitar zoom. Mostly used to produce slides.


I started my digital era with the Ixus II and when that one was stolen in Paris, I replaced it with a Panasonic Lumix. Right now I own a Sanyo Xacti. I bought it in Singapore last september. Its a 6 Mp video/photo camera wich is waterproof. I can take it with me in the ocean (max 2 m deep). I must admit that the Ixus and the Lumix were better photocamera's, but this one is more flexible and less vulnerable on the beach. I can wash the sand and the salt off.





Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Camera's kunnen die ook in de genen zitten?Ik ben er bijna zeker van.Heel veel groeten en....
Vandaag is de oavend en mOrgen is de daag det weer dich feliciteren mogen Drenk dich alvast eine weer doan det auch.Nan

Anonymous said...

Opnuuj!


Vandaag is de oavend en morgen is de daag det weer dich besteken mogen en drenk dich noe nog mer eine.Nan

Karsten said...

Jan,
van harte, hè!
Zal vanavond (zaterdag) met Coen ene (of 2, of 3) op je gezondheid drinken.

Groet, Karsten en Merlijne

Anonymous said...

Proficiat opa!

Wie laat is d'r vlaai?
Wilter nog emus mitrieje?

Kus,
Coen.

Karsten said...

Sjele,
als jij de BOB bent, dan rij ik wel mee!

Jan: doet mij maar 'n punt rijste met slagroon + choco ajb

Groet, K

Anonymous said...

any news coming ?