Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Preparing to travel




Next Saturday I will take the train from Bundaberg to Brisbane, stay Sunday at John and Val's place, and fly via Tokyo to Amsterdam on Monday.
The times in the picture are local times. It is 4:40 hours flight between Tokyo and Amsterdam PLUS 8 hours time difference!
My (little) bag is packed, only cabin-luggage this time. That will save a lot of time in Tokyo and in Amsterdam, not having to wait for the rest of your stuff.
In the meantime, there is a problem with our car. Propably an exhaust gasket (dutch: uitlaatpakking), or even worse, a head gasket (koppakking), although I do not think it is the last. I have an appointment in Gin Gin tomorrow morning to have this looked after. I hope it's not going to be too expensive. But Pam needs a reliable car while I am gone.
See ya soon folks!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

athy van meerkerk said...

have a safe trip, next week.
ik heb je blog gelezen,wat een avontuur. Maar ook, wat een mooie blog. ik kan zien dat jij de blog beheert, bij mij is dat (nog)andersom. heb het goed, athy